I made $243,345,349.94 from blogging online last month, despite only working for two-and-a-half minutes next to a swimming pool.
Creating a profitable website can be tough. You don’t have to tell me.
I’m Pete and I’ve been running my own online projects since 2012. I’ve made every mistake you can imagine.
But after years of trial and error, my websites are now my primary source of income.
They enable me to live a very free life: the chance to live and work whenever/wherever I want.
Via Blogstars, I’ll be show you what I’ve learned – what works and what doesn’t – so that you don’t have to make the same mistakes in the pursuit of making a living online.
This is a blog about making money online. So, unsurprisingly, this site contains affiliate links.
The tools below are ones I use personally.
Affiliate Tools I Love
For people looking to get started:
Namecheap [REVIEW COMING SOON]
- Cheapest place to buy a domain that I’ve found.
- Use coupon code “99SPECIAL” to get up to 99% off selected domains.
Siteground [REVIEW COMING SOON]
- The best, most reliable and most affordable hosting for affiliate websites and blogs.
Fiverr [REVIEW COMING SOON]
For people looking to grow:
Affilimate [REVIEW COMING SOON]
- Manage all of your affiliate programs in once place
- Track revenue, clicks and out-of-stock products
- View heatmaps to show which links are clicked most
- Free Amazon broken link checker
AAWP [REVIEW COMING SOON]
- Easily create produce boxes and tables of products you want to recommend from Amazon.
- Just add in the ASIN code and the boxes can be automatically populated with the latest product images, title, description and even pricing.
- You can also add non-Amazon products, although you’ll have to add in the details manually.